Taking place six years following the events of the first film, the story will centre on Ralph's adventures in the internet data space when a Wi-Fi router gets plugged into the arcade as he must find a replacement part to fix Sugar Rush.
Ralph Breaks The Internet- wreck-It Ralph 2 is the new animation movie by Rich Moore, staring John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman and James Corden.
I, for one, am excited about the new movie, judging by the first Wreck-It Ralph. I can't wait to see the relationship between Ralph and Vanellope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8z8vneXwiw

Looking forward to watch the movie it seems interesting
ReplyDeleteI didn't really read. It hasn't been out?
DeleteI might be out of content but I like the appearance. Hopefully you have this film, I would love to see it.
ReplyDeleteI am super excited too and yes Mr Manqoba it hasn't been out YET. I just wanted you to know about it and be aware of it.
ReplyDeleteI don't know the first one but im sure it's nice and interesting,judging from reviews
ReplyDelete