Tuesday, 6 March 2018
THE EMOJI MOVIE NAMED THE WORST PICTURE AT THE RAZZIES
The Emoji Movie has been hailed as the worst picture of 2017 at the Golden Raspberry Awards also known as the Razzies, making it to earn the top dishonour.
''Leading this year's list of movie-msfires is the emoticon-based, talking poop opus,'' the Razzies said in a statement announcing the recipients, saying the film came in a year when "Hollywood's recycled trash heap attained an all-time high'' and saw a ''toxic-level lack of originality''.
The Emoji movie landed four of the 10 Razzies given out this year, also taking worst screenplay, worst director, and worst screen combo, which was given to "any two obnoxious emoji" from the movie.
Honestly, I could care less of what the picture quality. I did not see any problems with the pictures of the movie since I was still shocked with the idea of coming with a movie of emoji's. I really did enjoy the movie.
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/mar/03/the-emoji-movie-worst-picture-2018-razzies-awards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Enjoyed the movie. Don't care about the quality
ReplyDeleteMy words exactly sister and it hurts to see the fun that they have missed from the movie.
ReplyDelete