News on the Black Panther sequel! Marvel studios boss Kevin Feige mentioned something about 'Black Panther 2' and that it may hit the screens in February. Feige , the 44 year old , was asked to reveal some information or ideas on the 'Black Panther 2' and he mentioned that "Nothing specific to reveal, other than to say we absolutely will do that.''
"One of the favourite pastimes at Marvel Studios is sitting around on a part One and talking and dreaming about what we would do in a part two. There have been plenty of those conversations as we were putting together the first 'Black Panther'. We have ideas and a pretty solid direction on where we want to head with the second one," he added.
'Black Panther' is among the first films by the house of Marvel Studio which predominantly has a black cast and also shows a number of strong women of substance who work as the protagonist T'Challa's allies
I for one am excited for the second movie ut I just hope this time they will use more South Africans than they have chosen, I actually didn't see much of Athandwa Kani. I was also disappointed by the use of isiXhosa since most of he characters weren't even that good, I know they tried to make it South African but we have many languages that they could have chosen from, for example isiZulu, since it does not have the most difficult words to pronounce but putting that aside, It was an amazing movie.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/english/hollywood/news/black-panther-makers-have-ideas-for-sequel/articleshow/63253918.cms

No comments:
Post a Comment